Edit, create, and view CAD drawings in the AutoCAD mobile app
AutoCAD® mobile app has core design and drafting tools. Work on your CAD drawings anytime, anywhere-even offline.
- Update DWG™ files in real time
- Access drawings with your smartphone or tablet
- Get the app included with an AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT subscription or purchase separately
What is AutoCAD?
AutoCAD® is computer-aided design (CAD) software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
- Draft and edit 2D geometry and 3D models with solids, surfaces, and mesh objects
- Annotate drawings with text, dimensions, leaders, and tables
- Customize with add-on apps and APIs
Work faster with specialized toolsets
AutoCAD now includes industry-specific features and intelligent objects for architecture, mechanical engineering, electrical design, and more.
- Automate floor plans, sections, and elevations
- Draw piping, ducting, and circuiting quickly with parts libraries
- Auto-generate annotations, layers, schedules, lists, and tables
- Use a rules-driven workflow to accurately enforce industry standards